Privacy – Key Facts
NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL protects your personal data and your privacy, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any applicable implementation rules on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data. Your personal data shall be processed by NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL (type of NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL created under Swiss law, having its registered office at Grimentz), acting as a data controller.
This privacy statement explains the reason for the processing of your personal data, the way we collect, handle and ensure protection of all personal data provided, how that information is used and what rights you have in relation to your personal data. It also specifies the contact details that you can use to exercise your rights.
Privacy – Further Information
- Name and first name
- Email address
- Contact details (phone)
2. Personal data are collected and processed for and to the extent necessary for the following purposes:
- provide you with the requested services and/or answer your information request;
- inform you about projects of NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL or NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL activities.
3. The collection and processing of your personal data is based on your consent regarding purposes (i) to (ii). If you no longer wish NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL to further process your personal data for these purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by deleting your account and data, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Your personal data shall not be transmitted to any third party.
5. The personal data, which you transmit to NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL, are stored in a database managed by and under responsibility of NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL. Your data are stored exclusively on servers located within European Union. However, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union, in countries the European Commission deems not to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data. In this case, NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL will take appropriate safeguards with standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission. These can be consulted at the headquarter of NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL.
6. Your personal data shall be stored as long as you withdraw your consent by deleting your account and data;
7. Upon request, dated and signed sent by email to NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL (info@NOMASYS Consulting SàRL.ch), and the proof of your identity, you may obtain the written communication of the data, the portability of the data and where appropriate, rectification, restriction of processing, deletion of those which are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant. Your request must be dated, signed, contain the proof of your identity and sent by email to NOMASYS CONSULTING SÀRL. It will be treated as free of charge if it is a reasonable volume. The application is considered as dismissed, where no action has been taken on the application within 30 days of the request. You may apply to or lodge a complaint with the DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY CONTACT DETAILS for the exercise of these rights.